Lost your job or unemployed

The Hub logo | Logo yr Hyb

Income when you have finished work

When you are out of work you are likely to be entitled to some benefits, credits or allowances.

If you have just finished working you might be eligible to claim New Style Job Seeker’s Allowance. If you are eligible, you may be also able to claim Universal Credit, which combines 6 legacy benefits and includes help for people looking for work.

If you think you have been treated unfairly at work, or are having difficulties with a present or previous employer, talk to Citizens Advice. They can help you understand your rights at work and how to deal with problems in the workplace.

Money Advice Line 02920 871 071

Help to get you back in to work

Into Work Advice Service

Intowork Advice service logo

Our in house team Intowork Team can help you look for work, update cvs, and help you find training and other opportunities.

You can also view and apply for the latest council vacancies online.

Chat with an advisor

Use our live chat to talk to an Intowork advisor.

Live chat

*Monday to Friday **am – **pm.

Upcoming training sessions

RSS Intowork events