If you are currently receiving Tax Credits only  without also getting other benefits, you will soon receive a letter from Department of Work and Pensions asking you to make a claim for Universal Credit to replace your tax credits. Our teams will be able to support you with this change and further details will be added to this website shortly.

If you get Tax Credits as well as benefits such as Housing Benefit, Income Support, Job Seeker’s Allowance or Employment Support Allowance you are not currently affected.

Our Money Advice Team and Welfare Liaison Teams can help with any worries around money and benefits. Call us on the Advice Line 029 2087 1071.